A new year is here, and we all want to be better. But perhaps moving forward means looking back, reflecting, and seeking input from the people closest to us. How can we find community that helps us learn from the past and gives us honest feedback, so we can be a better version of ourselves in the new year?
Work through the following questions and Scriptures on your own, and get together with your running partner, life group, or friends and family to talk through what you are learning.
1. What stood out/intrigued you from this message?
2. Can you relate to what you heard in the message? Has this same idea/challenge come up in your life before, or is it new?
3. How does what you heard affect your life right now (maybe it speaks to something you are going through, struggling with, looking into, etc.)?
4. What challenged you?
5. What is your next step to apply what you heard?
6. Is there someone you feel prompted to share with about what you’ve learned from the message?
Go to gatewaychurch.com/next-steps/spiritual-growth-path.
Look through the spiritual outcomes at the bottom of the page, and choose which one to work through that you believe will help you dig deeper specifically into the ideas of the message.
Discuss what you’re learning with your Life Group and/or friends.
SPIRITUAL OUTCOMES— gatewaychurch.com/path