Kids and Students

Kids and Students

Kids (Kindergarten – 5th grade)

At Gateway church, we provide age-appropriate environments, safe and secure experiences, and friendly relational care, all while your child learns about Jesus. Our curriculum will incite wonder in the heart of your child, with plenty of giggles and playtime in between! Every Saturday your child has the chance to join us for an engaging experience filled with worship, stories, and relationships. Our goal? To provoke discovery in the heart of every child we spend time with.

We look forward to meeting and welcoming you as our guest. We make your children’s safety a priority. Because of that, we have a detailed check-in process for our Gateway Kids service the first time that you visit. You’ll want to leave yourself an extra ten minutes to get signed in. Kids ministry is offered to Kindergarten through 5th grade.

Sign up for our Kids Newsletter

Students

We love life by life at Gateway and our desire is to provide a space for you teens to engage, grow in their faith, and be confident in who they are in Christ.

6th to 12th-grade boys meet 2nd and 4th Saturdays / 6th to 12th-grade girls meet the 1st and 3rd Saturdays of the month for worship experiences that are engaging and relatable. We have a student section where students will sit together for worship in the main sanctuary and then meet in the “The Lounge” room for a time to connect and grow in their faith from 6:15 to 7pm. We have a calendar of planned fun outings as well as we host an amazing Summer Camp designed to help students ages 12-18 grow closer to God and build life-changing relationships.

Sign up for our Student newsletter

Coming Soon!

Nursery: For ages 0 to 24 months, we are recruiting an experienced nursery team and a dedicated room available for you to drop your little one off. We will have toys, games, snacks and lots more.

Toddlers: For ages 2-4 years old. These classes will include games, crafts, snacks and Bible lessons.

Related Resources

Heal

Our Community of Recovery at Gateway Central is a place to find freedom and healing […]

READ

Monthly Calendar

READ

Refugee Ministry: Updated 10/17/21

Highlights & Contact Website: https://www.gatewaychurch.com/refugeeassistance/ Email: refugees@gatewaychurch.com  We especially need truck/large vehicle drivers on-retainer for […]

READ

Serve with us!

Here at Gateway, we respect the fact that you may want to stay anonymous for […]

READ

Under Construction

Welcome to our BRAND NEW Central Austin website! As with all brand new things, our […]

READ