GO AHEAD AND TAKE IT
Work through the following questions and scriptures on your own, and get together with your running partner, life group, or friends and family to talk through what you are learning.
1. What intrigued you about this message?
2. Can you relate to what you heard in the message? Has this same idea/challenge come up in your life
before, or is it new?
3. How does what you heard affect your life right now (maybe it speaks to something you are going through, struggling with, looking into, etc.)?
4. What challenged you?
5. What is your next step to apply what you heard?
6. Is there someone you feel prompted to share with, about what you’ve learned from the message?
FOR THE PARENTS
This week, kids learn about Daniel’s dream of the strange beasts and what it meant.
Because sometimes you and your kid need a conversation-starter that isn’t, “So . . . how was church?”
- What is your biggest dream for the future?
- What can help us feel better about facing unknown situations?
This month, your kids are memorizing the Bible verse
Nahum 1:7 (NIV), in case you want to work on them together.
EC: “The Lord is good..” Nahum 1:7a
Elem: “The Lord is good, a stronghold in the day of trouble; and he know those who trust in him.” Nahum 1:7
Next week, we’re starting a new series! Check your email for next month’s monthly view of what’s coming up.