QUESTIONS ARE REAL
Gateway campus pastors answer your questions about faith, the Bible, and God in live Q&A sessions. Work through the following questions and Scriptures on your own, and get together with your running partner, life group, or friends and family to talk through what you are learning.
1. What stood out/intrigued you from the messages?
2. Can you relate to what you heard in the message? Has this same idea/challenge come up in your life before, or is it new?
3. How does what you heard affect your life right now (maybe it speaks to something you are going through, struggling with, looking into, etc.)?
4. What challenged you?
5. What is your next step to apply what you heard?
6. Is there someone you feel prompted to share with about what you’ve learned from the message?
As you look to dig deeper into the topics of this week’s message, consider checking out the Questions and Answers section of Gateway’s “Exploring Faith” web page. Visit gatewaychurch.com/questions to learn of common head and heart questions many ask while exploring faith and to receive great answers and resources for each of them.
SPIRITUAL OUTCOMES— gatewaychurch.com/spiritual_outcomes/study-god