What will make this the best summer ever won’t be the destinations we go or the pictures we take, but rather the people we do life with- those we impact and those that impact us.
- May 28th – Love One Another: Love is perhaps the most used and misused word in the world. Today we explore what love means in the context of a Christian community.
- June 4th – Belong to One Another: We know accountability is important for growth, but so few of us allow people close enough to help us.
- June 11th – Unified with One Another: Diversity in all its facets makes the world the beautiful kaleidoscope that it is, but when we become fixated solely on our differences it leads to division.
- June 18th – Submit to One Another: Submission in our culture is a “dirty” word, but in God’s reality it leads to fruitful relationships.
- June 24th – Stir Up One Another: Nobody knows themselves by themselves. We need each other to call out the beauty and gifts in ourselves.