The Example of Jesus as we love and serve people.
- Jesus came to bring life to the fullest (John 10:10) and to set oppressed peoples free (Luke 4:18) regardless of race, belief, gender or class.
- We are committed to caring for the vulnerable by extending love and compassion to all peoples in His name.
Holistic Transformation in the communities we serve.
- We desire to support Epicenters of Impact that facilitate healthy reconciliation and restoration in all areas of life: physical, spiritual, emotional and relational.
- We are committed to this transformation occurring through implementation of best practices- seeking to help and not hurt.
National Empowerment in ministry operations.
- We are committed to prioritizing the involvement and development of Nationals- elevating their leadership. We understand this to be instrumental in creating and maintaining sustainable change.
- We are committed to developing leaders who multiply themselves, as well as their resources.
The Local Church as the primary catalyst for God’s restorative work.
- The Church is the hope of the world and we are committed to elevating its presence and influence around the world.
- We are committed to training and equipping multiplying church leaders.
Reciprocal Relationships with our Ministry Partners.
- We desire like-mindedness in the understanding and implementation of our vision and mission as ministry organizations.
- We are committed to having authentic, teachable spirits as we learn from one another and grow together.