THANK YOU FOR:
- Making a reservation in advance.
- Assessing if you’re healthy before you arrive.
- Wearing your mask at all times when you’re on campus.
- Sanitizing your hands at one of our stations when you enter.
- Sitting at least 3 seats a part from others not in your group.
- Exiting at assigned exits when leaving.
- Loving everyone 6 feet a part! — by maintaining social distancing and not gathering around campus in groups but waving hello and sending air hugs to those you see.
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU:
- Staff & volunteers will wear masks at all times and are screened before serving.
- All areas will be cleaned and disinfected by our Covid-Buster Team both before and after services.
- Doors will be held open to minimize the touching of surfaces.
- Hand sanitizer will be readily available.
- Masks will be available if you don’t have one of your own.
- We’ll assist you with you reservation, while maintaining social distancing, by showing you where you can sit and pointing out the assigned exits.
- All resources will be accessible online as we will not be be passing anything during services down the aisles. There will be a designated place you can put your offering, if you so choose, on your way out at the assigned exits, or we encourage to consider giving online if you don’t already.
- Our kids & students’ experiences will continue online only for the time being.
HELP US CARE WELL FOR OUR GATEWAY COMMUNITY BY:
Asking yourself these home screening questions prior to visiting one our campuses, and staying home if you don’t feel well or answer “yes” to ANY of the following …
- Are you feeling feverish &/or is your temperature above 100 degrees?
- Do you have any of the follow symptoms such as a cough, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, chills, muscle pain, a headache, &/or a sore throat?
- Have you been diagnosed with COVID-19 and not yet been fever and symptom free, without the aid of fever-reducing or other medications, for at least 3 days?
- Have you had any close contact with someone who is lab-confirmed to have COVID-19?
Notifying the campus you attended in person if you later learn you have been lab confirmed with COVID-19 so we can communicate with others who have also attended in person. No names nor personal info will be included in any communications on our end.