THANK YOU FOR:
- Making a reservation in advance.
- Assessing if you’re healthy before you arrive.
- Wearing your mask at all times when you’re on campus.
- Sanitizing your hands at one of our stations when you enter.
- Sitting at least 3 seats a part from others not in your group.
- Exiting at assigned exits when leaving.
- Loving everyone 6 feet a part! — by maintaining social distancing and not gathering around campus in groups but waiving hello and sending air hugs to those you see.
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU:
- Staff & volunteers will wear masks at all times and are screened before serving.
- All areas will be cleaned and disinfected by our Covid-Buster Team both before and after services.
- Doors will be held open to minimize the touching of surfaces.
- Hand sanitizer will be readily available.
- Masks will be available if you don’t have one of your own.
- We’ll assist you with you reservation, while maintaining social distancing, by showing you where you can sit and pointing out the assigned exits.
- All resources will be accessible online as we will not be be passing anything during services down the aisles. There will be a designated place you can put your offering, if you so choose, on your way out at the assigned exits, or we encourage to consider giving online if you don’t already.
HELP US CARE WELL FOR OUR GATEWAY COMMUNITY BY:
Asking these home screening questions for you and/or your family prior to visiting one our campuses, and staying home if you don’t feel well or answer “yes” to ANY of the following …
- Are you feeling feverish &/or is your temperature above 100 degrees?
- Do you have any of the follow symptoms such as a cough, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, chills, muscle pain, a headache, &/or a sore throat?
- Have you been diagnosed with COVID-19 and not yet been fever and symptom free, without the aid of fever-reducing or other medications, for at least 3 days?
- Have you had any close contact with someone who is lab-confirmed to have COVID-19?
Notifying the campus you attended in person if you later learn you have been lab confirmed with COVID-19 so we can communicate with others who have also attended in person. No names nor personal info will be included in any communications on our end.