GIFT TO THE WORLD
Giving and receiving gifts is almost universal. Usually, when we get a gift, we are receiving something we did not pay for and did nothing to earn. It’s given to us out of love. Jesus was the ultimate embodiment of this. He bridged the gap between us and God and gave us the gift of life.
Work through the following questions and scriptures on your own, and get together with your running partner, life group, or friends and family to talk through what you are learning.
1. What intrigued you about this message?
2. Can you relate to what you heard in the message? Has this same idea/challenge come up in your life
before, or is it new?
3. How does what you heard affect your life right now (maybe it speaks to something you are going through, struggling with, looking into, etc.)?
4. What challenged you?
5. What is your next step to apply what you heard?
6. Is there someone you feel prompted to share with, about what you’ve learned from the message?