We protest for justice. We work and pray for social justice. We watch movies about the Justice League. What actually is justice? According to the Scriptures, justice originates from God and His righteousness. We can discover how to bring God’s kind of righteousness and justice to earth without being “self-righteous,” “judging others,” or hypocritical. Instead, we can bring healing to our world.
Work through the following questions and scriptures on your own, and get together with your running partner, life group, or friends and family to talk through what you are learning.
1. What stood out/intrigued you from the message?
2. Can you relate to what you heard in the message? Has this same idea/challenge come up in your life
before, or is it new?
3. How does what you heard affect your life right now (maybe it speaks to something you are going through, struggling with, looking into, etc.)?
4. What challenged you?
5. What is your next step to apply what you heard?
6. Is there someone you feel prompted to share with about what you’ve learned from the message?