We all love a great story, and this summer we’ve got some great ones to share! We have an unlikely pretzel maker, an astrophysicist, a war veteran, and an expert in Generation Z. Each week you and those you invite will be inspired and even more equipped to live your great story!
Work through the following questions and scriptures on your own, and get together with your running partner, life group, or friends and family to talk through what you are learning.
1. What intrigued you about this message?
2. Can you relate to what you heard in the message? Has this same idea/challenge come up in your life before, or is it new?
3. How does what you heard affect your life right now (maybe it speaks to something you are going through, struggling with, looking into, etc.)?
4. What challenged you?
5. What is your next step to apply what you heard?
6. Is there someone you feel prompted to share with, about what you’ve learned from the message?