WHAT’S GOING ON?
What’s going on? Why am I doing this? What’s my part to play? Ever asked yourself these types of questions? Sometimes it’s necessary to step back, ask questions, and discuss together as family and friends to better chart a course forward. On Sunday, as a church, we’ll explore where we are now as the Gateway family and where we’re going in the future. What’s going on in our city? How can we bring life and freedom to those around us? We’ll walk away with some great next steps for each of us personally and together as a church.
Work through the following questions and Scriptures on your own, and get together with your running partner, life group, or friends and family to talk through what you are learning.
1. What stood out/intrigued you most from this message?
2. How does what you heard affect your life right now (maybe it speaks to something you or someone close to you are going through, struggling with, etc.)?
3. What challenged you or made you shift your thinking?
4. What is your next step to apply what you heard?
5. Is there someone you feel prompted to share with about what you’ve learned from the message?
SPIRITUAL OUTCOMES— gatewaychurch.com/spiritual_outcomes/spiritual-gifts/