MOTHER’S DAY AT GATEWAY
Gateway celebrates the special women in our lives as we honor moms this Mother’s Day.
Work through the following questions and Scriptures on your own, and get together with your running partner, life group, or friends and family to talk through what you are learning.
1. What stood out/intrigued you from the messages?
2. Can you relate to what you heard in the message? Has this same idea/challenge come up in your life before, or is it new?
3. How does what you heard affect your life right now (maybe it speaks to something you are going through, struggling with, looking into, etc.)?
4. What challenged you?
5. What is your next step to apply what you heard?
6. Is there someone you feel prompted to share with about what you’ve learned from the message?
As you look to dig deeper into the topics of this week’s message, consider checking out FaithGateway’s article on moms of the Bible and what we can learn from them. To read the article, head to https://www.faithgateway.com/favorite-moms-of-the-bible/#.XNRTN5NKjR0