- Pray for healing for the families who are grieving their children or their family member.
- Pray that people would find spiritual, emotional, and physical healing. Uvalde is a small town, and everyone knows someone grieving right now.
- Pray for unity in the churches in Uvalde and that those without faith or community will find what they need through these churches.
- Pray for wisdom and guidance for the educators, law enforcement, and government officials as they determine what happened and how to keep this from happening again and to bring healing to all those suffering from this tragedy.
- Pray for healing in our nation. There have been over 200 mass shootings in America since the beginning of this year. Pray that those who are needing help and healing would seek that out before making such evil choices. Pray for our churches, mental health professionals, law enforcement, and governmental officials to bring about the changes necessary to help keep this from happening.
NOTE: Your generosity in giving to the campus where you attend enables us to be generous when a crisis hits. This past week, we sent $5,000 to a church that lost 3 children in the tragic school shooting in Uvalde. This is the same church that Carlos, our North Austin campus pastor, and his family attended when he lived there. They are planning a city-wide Spanish-speaking event to help with the healing process. We plan to send another $5000 to meet other needs that have arisen in the coming days.
Thank you for your generosity.