WHAT TO EXPECT
Our goal is to make Sunday the best day of your week!
Whether you're unsure about this whole Jesus thing or are a lifelong follower of Jesus, you are welcome here. Our passion is to be a place where people can find hope and experience home.
We know that showing up to a new place for the first time can be intimidating, but at North Campus, it’s our desire that you feel right at home from the moment you pull into our campus! You should find all the information you need on this page to help prepare you for your first visit.
Some common things you can expect when you visit:
- Friendly volunteers ready to answer questions that you may have
- A guest parking area that is near the main courtyard & kids building
- Signs that give clear directions to the auditorium and kids building.
- A fresh cup of coffee that is always available to all guests
- Safe & fun environment for your kids
- A nursing mother’s room with live feed from the service
- Our focus is not what you wear - casual is good
- Engaging worship music & teaching
- Services last approximately 55-70 minutes
What About My Kids?
Infant thru 5th grade provides a fun and engaging environment during both of our in-person Sunday services. We make it a priority that your kids have a blast and are safe while at North Campus. As soon as you enter the Kids building, friendly volunteers are prepared to greet you and walk you thru a detailed check-in process the first time you visit.
North Campus has a vibrant student community that is comprised of middle school and high school students. On Sundays, come join us in the Student Section at either service ... we'll have donuts waiting for you! The Student Program is every Wednesday night at 7:00 PM. Students meet in the Garage at North Campus as well as school-grade small groups.
We're a community of imperfect people helping each other become all that God created us to be. Bring your questions, doubts, fears, and hurts. We say, NO PERFECT PEOPLE ALLOWED! Pretending just keeps us stuck.
North Campus Associate PastorCONTACT
Creative Arts DirectorCONTACT
Front Desk CoordinatorCONTACT
Early Childhood CoordinatorCONTACT
Student Operations CoordinatorCONTACT
Kids Ops CoordinatorCONTACT
Restore & Recovery PastorCONTACT
Lead Grow PastorCONTACT