We can’t wait to share a Sunday with your family! We’ve created safe and fun spaces for kids and students to grow in community with one another.
- Our Kids Ministry currently serves littles (0 – 5th grade) during both our services (9:30 & 11:15). For the preschool aged kids and older, they will get to enjoy music/song/dance, engage in fun, interactive lessons, and learn more about the Bible and God’s heart for them.
- What to Expect: Our kids service runs at the same time as our adult services. When you arrive, we’ll ask you to fill out a quick form about your child(ren). We take safety and security seriously. Our check-in system ensures classroom security while also making it super easy to check in each week. In addition, every volunteer in our area is background checked prior to serving. You can rest easy while your little ones are in our care. Our kid’s programs are created FOR kids, so we know they’ll be asking you to bring them back soon!
- We gather our teens (middle school and high school) every month for community, fun, and leadership development.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.
- Interested in serving with our Kids? Serve with us.